The Graveney Rural Environment Action Team (GREAT) is holding another information event to help explain the project, and the planning process. Find out more about the massive industrialised power station proposed by Cleve Hill Solar Park Ltd.
- How is this different from a typical solar park?
- What will be the impact on the environment and wildlife?
- What do our local politicians think?
- When will a decision be made?
- How can you get involved and have your say?
The Guildhall, Market Place Faversham ME13 7AG
Sunday 9th December from 10:00–14:00
Doors open 10:00am with speeches from 11:00am
- Helen Whately, MP
- Andrew Bowles, Leader Swale Borough Council
- Richard Knox-Johnston, CPRE
[Image credit: https://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/5322731%5D